This product has been my one and only concealer for the past 2 years now and I’m very happy with it! It’s expensive at $42 US or $28 US for the to-go size, but I’m still using my first tiny to-go tube so you get a really good run for the money. I’ll admit that I don’t have a lot to cover besides dark under eye circles, some broken capillaries and occasional blemishes, but I do use it almost every day. I know I shouldn’t keep concealer longer than 12-18 months, but I’m cheap and it still works fine. I’m throwing it out soon though!
I first found out about this product in one of Michelle Phan’s tutorials. You should watch the video even if you’re not a fan of hers to see how well this concealer covers dark circles. Unlike what you see in the video, I personally apply my concealer with just my ring finger. At first I was using Amazing Cosmetics’ concealer brush, but after 2 years I notice I’ve been using my fingers way more often.
$42 US or $28 US for To Go size
- Super opaque coverage; it covers almost everything perfectly.
- You only need to use a little bit to get full coverage so it doesn’t look caked on.
- Long lasting! Stays on my face from morning till evening.
- Very expensive, BUT it lasts a very long time.
- Doesn’t apply well on dry skin. I tend to have dry patches in the inner corners of my eyes and when that happens I noticed that it’s harder to get a seamless finish as the concealer tends to clump in that area. So far I’ve had that problem with any concealer I’ve used, though.
Overall rating: 8